This is a private annual membership club for ages 21 and over only. Attendance to any event does not constitute membership. Membership will only be accepted by undertaking the Membership Application Process. To attend any Club Elation event requires reading, understanding and acknowledging our rules and standards contained herein, and registering for said event. Our events are solely for meetings of committed married couples, committed unmarried couples, select single females and males for the express purpose of sharing and communicating ideas concerning human relationships expressed through human sensuality and sexuality. All registered and approved attendees acknowledge, agree and consent to be exposed to and observe conduct consistent with the purpose of the private membership club event, which will include nudity and adult sexual contact and communications (during specified events), which you as an approved attendee affirmatively state that the aforementioned conduct and activity is not offensive or lewd within your personal opinion, beliefs, ethics, morality, values and principles.
Club Elation reserves the right to revoke any person’s event attendance approval at any time for any reason(s). Once event attendance approval is revoked, you and your significant other will not be allowed to attend and / or participate in any other further event meetings / functions of the club. To reinstate and / or resume event attendance / membership is at the sole discretion of Club Elation staff. No attendees will be allowed to bring visitors for attendance in any event meeting or attend with any other person(s) not associated with their own event attendance approval or membership.
The type of event described in this registration acknowledgement is known as and herein referred to as a “Meet & Greet”, or any other similarly described name or title and description. The purposes of this section is to make it clear to any Club Elation approved attendee that during the course of and undertaking of your attendance at any such Club Elation described and designated event, you (the attendee) understand, know and acknowledge that there will be persons of the general public present, and who are not members of Club Elation or any “sexually open minded group” or personal perspective, therefore you, the attendee agree to conduct yourself in a manner legally appropriate to general public gatherings.
- I / We understand and accept that absolutely no illegal drugs, excess amount of prescription drugs, herbal enhancements are permitted on their person or in an attendee’s system, nor is any type of weapon(s) permitted on premises. If staff has reasonable belief that any rule is being violated, permanent termination of membership will be performed and appropriate authorities may be called.
- I / We understand and accept that drinking alcohol is only permitted on premises and if any attendee becomes intoxicated, staff will either require the attendee to stop drinking intoxicants / consuming intoxicants, leave the property for the remainder of the meeting under the control of a sober driver, only. If no sober driver is available a paid transport will be called or the attendee will be required to rest or sleep-off their intoxication. All paid transportation will be at the attendee’s expense, only.
- I / We understand and accept that no cameras of any type, no video equipment, no audio equipment, no digital recording / transmitting or other electronic devices are permitted on the property without prior written and posted permission of Club Elation staff. With regard to Cellular Phone Camera usage, the expectation of privacy exists, therefore no attendee shall take photographs or video footage of any other attendees without their expressed written permission. Also, no attendee shall take photographs or video footage where unsuspecting attendees, who have not expressed their written permission for photography / videography, are captured in said photos or video in the background.
- I / We understand and accept that there is no tolerance of anyone touching or taking others’ possessions without permission. Any attendee caught stealing any item will be permanently terminated as an attendee and possibly prosecuted.
- I / We understand and accept that no attendee will relate to any nonmember in any manner whatsoever any information regarding this private membership club, its staff, all attendee’s names, all attendee’s personal information, club’s charter, club activities or club’s schedules without a valid court order.
- I / We understand and accept that all attendees are not allowed to attend any meeting without prior staff approval for each and every event meeting. Last minute approval is acceptable, only when the attendee(s) call Club Elation staff and are given approval. During Meet & Greet events, an attendee’s RSVP to this type of event is sufficient for attendance approval.
- I / We understand and accept that as an established attendee you and your significant other will arrive to and depart from the club event meeting at the same time, unless special permission is given by Club Elation staff to do otherwise.
- I / We understand and accept that no verbal and / or physical conflicts, attendee to attendee arguments, insults, disparagements, domestic quarrels or character assassinations of attendees or other clubs are tolerated / permitted.
- I / We understand and accept that as an established attendee you are expected to be very encouraging, polite and respectful toward everyone to create “a genuinely caring and concerned for all attendees” atmosphere as to create a “very comfortable and inviting place” attendees will desire to repeatedly visit.
- I / We understand and accept that “No” means “No” the first time it is stated, indicated or shown. All attendees will not make any further requests of any type. Uninvited touching is never tolerated / permitted. Under the law, any intoxicated person is incapable of consent. Any attendee engaging or attempting to engage with said intoxicated attendee will be prosecuted.
- I / We understand and accept that attendees are expected to exercise good personal grooming, hygiene and sanitary habits. Additionally, attendees are expected to dress in good and appropriate clothing arriving to, in attendance at and departing the club’s facility. Only casual-dressy, dressy-casual or better clothing is permitted. Expensive and extensive jewelry is highly discouraged.
- I / We understand and accept that any attendee’s attendance in an event meeting at the designated facility will only be allowed on designated dates indicated and by prior authorization by Club Elation staff of each attendee’s attendance.
- I / We understand and accept that I / we now and forever more waive claiming any liability on the part of this private membership club, it’s owners, directors, officers, agents, employees and attendees and hold any and / or all of the aforementioned entity and persons harmless for any injury or loss that may be sustained as a result of association with and / or during attendance at any and / or all event meetings and / or functions, or injury or loss which is due to the sole negligence or intentional acts of this private membership club, it’s owners, directors, officers, agents, employees and attendees. Your registration to become an attendee of this private membership club constitutes an express agreement with the terms and conditions set forth above and those terms and conditions which may be presented to you in the future as an amendment to this agreement. Any disagreement to any amendment to this registration process will result in the expulsion from the event and suspension or termination from future events.
- I / We understand and accept that any violation of and / or refusal to agree to adhere to all of the stated aforementioned rules, protocol and waiver will result in disapproval of attendance and / or immediate and permanent revocation of future attendance.
By registering and clicking “Agree” at the end of this statement constitutes that you certify that you have read, understand and agree to all of the aforementioned charter terms, conditions, rules, protocols and policies.